CENDEKIA: Journal of Education and Teaching
- Publication Frequency: Biannually in April & October
- Indexed: DOI Crossref, DOAJ
- Length of words: research paper: 4,000 to 8,000 words; review paper: 3,500 to 5,000 words.
- Review Policy: Double blind review
- Access: Open Access
- Publisher: Center of Language and Cultural Studies (CLCS)
- ISSN: print: 1978-2098; electronic: 2407-8557
- Former website: Http://cendekia.pusatbahasa.or.id
- Current website: soloclcs.org
CENDEKIA: Journal of Education and Teaching (p-ISSN: 1978-2098; e-ISSN: 2407-8557) is a peer-reviewed Open System Journal, published biannually in April and October with first online version in April 2015. CENDEKIA focuses on the publication of the manuscripts emphasizing the best practices of education policy and classroom practices. Website: soloclcs.org; Email: [email protected].
CENTER OF LANGUAGE AND CULTURAL STUDIES (CLCS) -PUSAT KAJIAN BAHASA DAN BUDAYA-
Notary: Drs. Irwan Siregar, SH, MKn. No 5 dated 21 January 2015; Decree of the Ministry of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia No. AHU-00002 76.AH.01.07 year 2015, dated February 2015.
Greenville Residence A11-12 Rt 02 RW 04 Mayang Village, Gatak District, Sukoharjo Regency 57557, Central Java, Indonesia. Website: soloclcs.org; https://cendekia.soloclcs.org & Email: [email protected]
All rights reserved. No parts of this journal may be reprinted or reproduced without permission in writing from the publisher:
CENTER OF LANGUAGE AND CULTURAL STUDIES (CLCS), Surakarta, Indonesia
some changes related to the journal:
- New article template for future from 2022 Vol