CENDEKIA: Journal of Education and Teaching
- Publication Frequency: Biannually in April & October
- Indexed: DOI Crossref, DOAJ
- Length of words: research paper: 4,000 to 8,000 words; review paper: 3,500 to 5,000 words.
- Review Policy: Double blind review
- Access: Open Access
- Publisher: Center of Language and Cultural Studies (CLCS)
- ISSN: print: 1978-2098; electronic: 2407-8557
- Former website: http://cendekia.pusatbahasa.or.id
- Current website: soloclcs.org; Http://cendekia.coloclcs.org/index.php/cendekia
CENDEKIA: Journal of Education and Teaching (p-ISSN: 1978-2098; e-ISSN: 2407-8557) is a peer-reviewed Open System Journal, published biannually in April and October with first online version in April 2015. CENDEKIA focuses on the publication of the manuscripts emphasizing the best practices of education policy and classroom practices. Website: soloclcs.org; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CENDEKIA invites original research or a review paper within the area of education and teaching in all levels of education. CENDEKIA is a venue for studies that demonstrate sound research methods and which report findings that have clear pedagogical implications. A wide range of topics in the area of education and teaching in primary school, secondary school and higher educations is covered, including but not limited to:
- Research in education
- Teaching and learning
- Teaching methodology
- Curriculum and pedagogy
- Teaching materials
- Teaching assessment and testing
- Educational management
- Teaching innovations and technology
- Education policy and implementation
Papers submitted to CENDEKIA can be written both in Indonesian and English in the length between 4,000 to 8,000 words or 15 to 20 pages, typed in a single space, in margins of 3 cm of all sides. The papers submitted to CENDEKIA should not have already been published elsewhere except circulated as conference presentations, nor should they be submitted simultaneously to another journal. CENDEKIA applies the double-blinded peer-review process for all articles. Paper can be submitted through OJS on soloclcs.org; and email: email@example.com.
CENDEKIA: Journal of Education and Teaching (p-ISSN: 1978-2098; e-ISSN: 2407-8557) published by Center of Language and Culture Studies Surakarta is recently indexed in a database of Google Scholars, Crossref DOI, DOAJ, IPI, Moraref, ISJD, Indonesia One Search, OCLC WorldCat, OAJI